Friday, March 30, 2007

process of recovery

its been a week or two now. and things are getting a lot easier to deal with now then they were to being with. looking back, i can tell you that she has been the only best and the worst thing that has happened to me so far. best for showing me all those great times we had and worst for how weak she left me feeling when she left. but its all on the recovery process now. it will take time no doubt. but it will happen. the pain and the numbness will go away. the feeling of heavy heartedness. it will go away... soon. but in the meanwhile, all i can do is rough it out. what else can i do?? its as if i brought it upon myself. there is a saying which goes something like this: "you dont know what you got till its gone." well, it is so damm true. but then again, it had to happen soon anyways, i was a fool to think that something was gonna work out between me and her. as of now, i am just concentrating on going back to my old self.... being single..... and all the freedoms and restrictions that come with it. i keep telling myself that one day, this will pass..... lets just hope it comes true....

No comments: