Wednesday, April 04, 2007

the truth be known

today, thanks to a few friends of mine.... i now know the truth..... the actual version of what happened.... all this while while i wasnt there.... i now know exactly what she was like.... the girl i thought i knew.... she was just a girl in disguise.... but now i know her truth..... and the more i think about it.... the more i am starting to hate her.... the more glad i am that she is out of my life.... for good.... coz she cause me all this pain..... and the one thing i never wanted myself to become... she caused me anger..... but i suppose thats the price you pay when you wear your heart out on your sleeve.... well..... it all makes sense now.... everything.... including why things that happened actually happened.... she thought she was so clever to have me all fooled.... have me all caught up in those promises of hers.... well.... its all known now.... and now that i do know.... i have learned my lesson..... she will NEVER set a foot in my life..... never again....

thanks gagan and deepi.... you guys opened my eyes up to all those things...

Sankalp

No comments: