Sunday, April 22, 2007

the following morning......

ok, so i got really carried away last night.... down too much... got really happy... but hey, i had to do it.... atleast once.... and it was worth it..... i know it sounds hypocritical of me..... i know that alcohol is bad for you... but i had to do this.... even if it is to find out what certain people have in mind.... and now that i look back on it, i realised it.... something i should have seen coming all along.... but i got wrapped up in that bitch's talk.... but also, i am no longer sad about it.... i just regret ever meeting such people.... HELGA RAM KHOSLA YOU WILL NEVER WALK INTO MY LIFE EVER AGAIN....... so, lessons learned..... words dont mean anything..... actions dont matter..... motives matter.... thank you god, for getting rid of such people from my life.... and i had to get myself totally out of control but still aware of myself to find that out.... and i would do it again.... because a drunk person never lies.... doesnt hold back on emotions.... a drunk person tells you the truth..... and its about time i started surrounding myself with people that are with me for all the right reasons....

Lastly but not the least..... i would like to thank Bruce and Dori Bubbles..... thank you guys.... for being the light of my life.... thanks guys for being there for me....

No comments: