Monday, January 08, 2007

Summary of 2006 part 2

so, to conclude the first part and to finally sum up an entire year..... thats 365 days of my life, well, lets just say that this year has had its ups and downs...... but all in all, its been a good year.... not just good, GREAT!!! But every year has a new challenge. so this year has a lot in store. i already got my countdown timer running. right now it says its exactly 357 days 23 hours and 21 mins till the end of 2007. anyways, something funny i noticed, 2 people have stuck to me solid this year...... these two people are truly special to me because they are not my family but they are the next best thing. Firstly ofcourse, there is my beloved Helena..... for some reason, i mention her in almost anything.... you noticed that?? lol.... anyways, helena was the first one to wish me a new year last year and she was the first one to this year as well... and then, there is Maha..... my GANDU partner in crime.... :P anyways, they have stuck solid to me this entire past year..... the work xmas party was awesome..... Said my manager got drunk pretty quick... lol.... and overall, it was a great night... but a year gone is a year gone.... lets see what this one has in store.

No comments: