Friday, June 23, 2006

Semester Break

FINALLY!!!!! its about time. I have been waiting for this for about 6 months now and its finally here. The semester break has finally started. I had my last exam yesterday. Computer programming. It didnt go as good as i hoped that it would. Damm Slava changed the layout of the first part. Now when it came to studies for the exam, like any other normal person the only place i looked to see what the exam was gonna be like was the previous years' papers. And what does Slava go do?? He changes the layout of the first part. Oh well.... sh*t happens. Nothing i can do about it. But now that exams have finished, i do not want to think about them at all. So whats the first thing i go do when i finish my exam? I go meet my girl for a couple of hours and then when she left, it was back to vesbar and have a few drinks. good thing was, before i left, i told my mate dion (who was also gonna be at vesbar) to buy me one of those drink cards. there was a special on yesterday, 5 drinks for $10. So anyways, i come back and he gives me the card. its been bloody freezing in Auckland lately and last night was no exception. So anyways, i had a few Bourbon and Colas. I learned an important lesson last night. I do not have any sort of a strong alcohol tolerence. i could not have the five that i had paid for. i had 3 and by that time, it was time for me to go home. But mind you, 3 ina matter of about 1 hour 30 mins was a bit too much for me. my head was swimming and yea.... i still managed to get home in one piece and still convince my parents that i was not drunk. but now i am really starting to feel the effects of it. i have a feeling that i am gonna come down with a cold by the end of today. Got heaps of plans for the holidays. firstly there is the Auto Salon. its happening this weekend at Auckland Showgrounds in greenlane. I really wanna go and i even asked my mates to come along. but mysteriously, they forgot and conviniently planned a soccer game on that day. Oh well, thats their problem. but i am definately gonna see to it that i go to Auto Salon. On another note, Russell Peters is coming to New Zealand. his one show only at auckland town hall has already sold out. i got my ticket so i am DEFINATELY going to that. for those of you who dont know who russell peters is, he is a brilliant comedian. check out his website: www.russellpeters.com you will find more information about him there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..now u know whay i dont drink?? cought the cold didnt ya :P

Anonymous said...

Five drinks?!! Dude, u must be dreaming if you thought u could handle 5 drinks in a few hours and still be sober!