Thursday, November 29, 2007

almost time for me to go

looking at my countdown timer here shows that i have exactly 4 days, 19 hours, 33 minutes before i leave for india..... so thought i would post what could be my last entry for this year.... looking back, i would have to admit, that the majority of this year has been pretty bad for me.... i have had it really rough this year..... and the dream year i saw coming for me this year basically fell apart into a million different pieces for me pretty early on. but after hitting such a low, there is possible only one way forward and that is up....... so being the optimistic i am, i am gonna look at the glass as half full and appreciate the things i have. the friends and family who have stuck with me through this time...... and not concentrate too much on those with whom i have parted ways. those that i want to thank, already know who they are. had it not been for them, i dont know where i would be today. Anyways, moving right along. india..... ahmedabad.... my second time going back there since i moved to new zealand and my first time in 5 years. oh boy.... things certainly have changed.... a lot.... best to keep moving with the times eh. its less than 5 days to go now... and i have a LOT to do. so many people to meet.... and at this time, i am being an insomniac being up at 2:30 in the morning.

oh well, best wrap this up. incase i have no internet/time for internet available in india, i best say this now before its too late...

to all my friends out there..... a VERY merry christmas and a happy new year..... you all take good care of yourself and ill see you all back here in the new years....

Laters
Sankalp

No comments: