Sunday, May 13, 2007

the new me

ok.... i know i havent posted in a long time now.... so here is a quick update... the new light..... i made sure she didnt stay long.... she is gone.... i have introduced some pretty major changes to my life.... and the road to the new me is a hard and painful one.... but only one person can walk this road..... that is me.... and i have to do it sooner or later.... so i have decided.... stop procrastinating.... and make it sooner rather then later.... i have my target set for 6 months.... and so i am pushing myself hard for that target.... and at the end of that time, i am hoping to be a much better person..... but i really wanna make this a major change in my life.... not just a short term thing.... and after just one week, i feel better about myself already... as far as other aspects of my life go, i have finally found happiness amongst mates.... i am finally at peace with myself.... and i enjoy my life now as compared to before... i am finally enjoying the freedom of not having to answer to anyone.... no more restrictions.... i LOVE IT!!!

thank you god for doing all you have done for me..... and most important of all.... a BIG thank you to all of my friends for being there for me through my really rough time.... i dont know where i would be without you people...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to know that you have made a decision to not let your past come in the way of your future. it won't be an easy road and that's for sure, only way you can make it easy for yourself is to have a positive outlook in life... that is the more important thing according to my belifs. anything that happens in life to you has a reason of its own. it has a reason to happen and if u feel something wrong has happened to you... trust me there is only something good coming out of that bad, it's just a matter of time before you see it! my friend, friends are such that can show you the path of happiness and make you forget your sad times! they are there to share happiness and grief as long as you are ready to share it with them. without friends you wouldnt be where you are today ...and not only you! no one would be anywhere they are today! but always make sure that you leave some room for love. because without love life is never complete, even though it might seem complete. and always remember love is not a chore unless you make it one! love has a life of its own that it makes you live! and always ... "Love someone who loves you and not who You Love".

take care and wish you all the best for the coming 6 months.