Friday, July 21, 2006

the analysis of the weird wake up dream

ok... after days of figureing out what the hell that scary dream was all about, i have finally come to possible explanation of such an occourance. i guess i have been playing too many computer games... coz i blame the concept of it on my most reason purchase need for speed most wanted. the round watch that shows me the map is the exact same one from the map shown on the bottom left hand corner of the screen. i also happen to wear my watch on the left hand. the helicopters resemble the same one found in the game when you get a level 4 heat on your ride... as for the runnig and hiding from them, well, i think it was a mixed scenario of what a game could be like if you were to mix my two favorite games... GTA3 and need for speed most wanted. that guy that got killed by the chopper, he, in NFS most wanted, would have been a civillain car that would have been accidentally taken out while the cops are trying to get to me... all in all... my weird, scary, adreneline filled dream was all a concept idea for a game... go figure...

No comments: